Blueberry Breakfast Grilled Cheese
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- 0.75 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
Mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar. Heat skillet over medium heat. Butter a slice of bread on one side and place butter side down in skillet. On the inside of that slice of bread, spread the cream cheese mixture. Top with blueberries. Place a second slice of bread on top of the blueberries. Butter the outside of the slice of bread. Cook on one side for 5 minutes and then flip. Cook for another 3 minutes until bread is golden brown. Remove from heat and repeat with the rest of the bread.
After cooking, allow sandwiches to cool. Wrap each sandwich individually with plastic wrap and place into a gallon freezer bag. Label and freeze. To serve: reheat in microwave for 30 seconds.
You'll also love
- Curried Cauliflower Soup... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Tower of Power Juice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Yummy Lemon Dessert 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cool Whip Jello Salad/Orange &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peach and Blackberry Slaw 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackberry Cobbler Drizzled with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cooking Light Blueberry Pound Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)