- 8 oz. (250g) cream cheese softened
- 2c. (500ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/3c. (75ml) chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp.(15ml) minced fresh or pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1 tsp.(5ml) chili powder
- 1 tsp.(5ml) ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp.(2ml) pepper
- 8 flour tortillas
In bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Blend in cheddar cheese, red pepper, green onion, jalapeno pepper, chili, cumin and pepper.
Divide filling among tortillas, placing at end of each tortilla. Roll up.
Wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 days or freeze for up to 1 month. To heat individual tortillas, wrap in paper towel; microwave at high for 30 to 60 seconds or until heated through.