Seasoned Baked Potato Wedges
- 6-8 medium potatoes
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
1. Scrub potatoes and inse under cold water. Pat dry.
2. Cut potatoes into wedges or thin steak fries (about 6-8 wedges per potato)
3. Using a large mixing bowl, toss potatoes in oil.
4. In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients thoroughly. Pour over potatoes and toss to coat.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread potatoes in a single layer on an ungreased nonstick baking pan.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes test done with a fork. Sprinkle with salt to taste