Caesar Salad Bites
Turn these appetizers into a pretty salad by layering veggies and croutons in a clear ice bucket or trifle dish and topping with dressing and parsley.
- * 2 romaine lettuce hearts
- * 2/3 cup bottled refrigerated creamy Caesar dressing
- * 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- * 1 1/4 cups small seasoned croutons
- * 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- * 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- * Freshly ground pepper to taste
Separate romaine hearts into 24 medium leaves, and arrange on a large platter. Spoon dressing lightly down center of each leaf. Top with chopped cucumber and next 3 ingredients. Sprinkle with pepper to taste.