Chicken: Spicy Thai Peanut Chicken Curry
- 3 Tbsp peanut oil
- 3 Tbsp red curry paste
- 3 tsp sambal oelek (chili paste)
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast, cut into small chunks
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp fish sauce
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 5 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 pkg frozen broccoli
- 1 large pkg baby spinach
- 1-2 sliced bell peppers
1. I a medium saute pan saute peanut oil, red curry and sambal over medium heat for a few minutes.
2. Add the chicken and cook through.
3. Add coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar and peanut butter.
4. Simmer about 10 minutes.
5. Server over seamed rice.