Shrimp Caesar Salad
- 2 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup fat-free seasoned croutons
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped romaine lettuce
- 3 Tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Chopped fresh chives (optional)
To prepare dressing:
Combine mayonnaise and next 7 ingredients (through garlic), stirring with a whisk.
To prepare salad:
Combine croutons, 2 Tablespoons cheese, shrimp and lettuce in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss well to coat. Top with pine nuts. Garnish with chives, if desired. Serve immediately.
HINT: Serve with Sauvignon Blanc.