Caramel Apple Dessert
- 60 vanilla wafers, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 1/4 cups milk, divided
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 pkg (3.4 oz each) vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 each red and green apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup cocktail peanuts, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 315mins
Mix wafer crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of 13 by 9 pan. Beat cream cheese, sugar and 1/4 cup milk with mier until well blended. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping; spread over crust.
Beat pudding mixes and remaining milk with whisk 2 minutes. Stir in 1/4 cup caramel topping. Spoon over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping.
Refrigerate 5 hours or until firm. Top with apples, nuts and remaining caramel topping just before serving.