Garlicky Chicken Noodle Bake
- 16 oz wide egg noodles
- 2 1/2 cups Chicken or Turkey gravy
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup salted butter, melted
Grease either 9x13in dish, or 2 8in round baking dishes.
In a large pot of salted water, cook the egg noodles until al dente, according to the package directions. Drain and cool the noodles.
In a large bowl, combine the gravy, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, and basil.
Stir in the cooled noodles and chicken. Spoon this mixture into the prepared dish.
In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle this crumb mixture over the top of the noodles.
Cover the pans and chill in the refrigerator before freezing.
To thaw and serve:
Thaw in the refrigerator. Preheat the oven to 350. Bake for 30min, or until heated through.
You'll also love
- (Crockpot) Mushroom Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Salmon Teriyaki with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn & Black Bean Quinoa Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Orzo Primavera 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Florentine Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Singapore Rice Noodles 0/5 (0 Votes)