Chicken and Noodle Casserole
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup of graded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups of cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups of medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Stir the soup, the milk, pepper, graded cheese, vegetables, chicken and noodles in the casserole.
2. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot. Stir.
3. Top with the cheddar cheese.
To make it crunchy:
Omit cheese. Use 1/2 cup of french fried onions.