Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad Topper (Lean Cuisine Copy)
- o.5 pounds chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 Tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 0.5 cups broccoli florets, chopped and blanched
- 0.25 cups red pepper, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons red raspberry preserves
- 0.125 cups olive oil
- 0.125 cups rice vinegar
Place desired salad greens on plate. Top with chicken, dried cranberries, pecans, broccoli, red pepper and red onion. In a small bowl, whisk together red raspberry preserves, olive oil and rice vinegar. Top salad with dressing and enjoy.
Place all salad ingredients (not including lettuce) into a quart sized freezer storage bag. Whisk dressing ingredients together and place in pint size freezer storage bag. Place small bag of dressing into larger bag of salad toppings. Label and freeze. TO SERVE: Remove from freezer and allow to thaw. Place toppings atop your favorite salad greens. Knead dressing packet and pour over salad.