Spicy Mexican Casserole
Give dinnertime a little pizzazz! Try a sassy casserole with an easy, flaky crescent topping. Simply delicious.
- 1lb chorizo or pork sausage
- 1can (11 oz) Green Giant® Mexicorn® whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/8teaspoon pepper
- 1/4cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro1
- 1/2cups shredded Cheddar-Jack with jalapeño peppers cheese blend (6 oz)
- 1can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheetSour cream, as desired
- Salsa, as desired
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 68mins
Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch skillet, cook chorizo over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until cooked through; drain. Stir in corn. Spoon into ungreased 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish.
In medium bowl, beat eggs, salt and pepper. Stir in onions and cilantro. Pour evenly over meat mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
Unroll dough; place on top of cheese.
Bake 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Cut into 6 rows by 2 rows. Top with sour cream and salsa.