Linguine with Tomato Parmesan Sauce
- 2 pounds fresh linguine, cooked until al dente and drained
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup shallots, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 4 large tomatoes, peeled, seeded and diced into 1/4" dice
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup finely grated Parmagiano Reggiano cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Melt the butter in a large sauté pan and add the shallot and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes until translucent.
Add the cream, tomatoes and green onions, bring to a boil and immediately reduce to a simmer. Cook for about 5 minutes, until the sauce reduces and thickens. Season to taste.
Add the fettuccine and toss. Heat for one minute.
Add the cheese and toss. Heat for one minute.
Goes well with Creole Salmon
You'll also love
- The Melting Pot Shrimp Marinade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peach-Orange Marmalade 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cream of Lobster and Asparagus Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cowboy Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta Mama 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Angel Hair with Lobster and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pesto a la Genovese with Rigatoni... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Linguine With Creamy White Clam... 0/5 (0 Votes)