Crustless Four Cheese Quiche
Getting rid of the crust is a win-win for this 4 cheese quiche. The cooking process is so much easier and you're still left with the very best past of the quiche. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups 4% cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 5 eggs
- 2 (3-ounces each) packages cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 pound Jarlsberg or Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat; cool for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cottage cheese, baking powder, mustard and salt. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Slowly beat in the cream cheese, cottage cheese mixture and white sauce until smooth. Fold in the Jarlsberg and Parmesan cheeses.
Pour into a greased 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
You'll also love
- Toasted Pound Cake with... 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Shrimp in Coconut Curry 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Classic Meatloaf Nuwave 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Brunch Ring 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Sufganiyot 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Mushroom Quiche 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Quesadilla Quiche 4.5/5 (24 Votes)