- 3 cups uncooked rotini or rotelle pasta (8 oz)
- 1 can (15.25 oz) Green Giant® whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 3/4 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/2 cup oil-and-vinegar dressing
1.Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
2.In very large bowl, mix pasta and remaining ingredients. Cover; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
If you have leftover corn on the cob, cut the corn off the cob and use 2 cups of it instead of the canned corn.
1 Serving (1 Serving)Calories 230(Calories from Fat 60),Total Fat 7g(Saturated Fat 2 1/2g,Trans Fat 0g),Cholesterol 10mg;Sodium 520mg;Total Carbohydrate 34g(Dietary Fiber 5g,Sugars 4g),Protein 9g;Percent Daily Value*:Calcium ;Exchanges:2 Starch;0 Fruit;1/2 Other Carbohydrate;0 Skim Milk;0 Low-Fat Milk;0 Milk;0 Vegetable;0 Very Lean Meat;0 Lean Meat;0 High-Fat Meat;1 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices:2;*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.