Tooter's Mini Pecan Pies
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tooter's Mini pecan pies
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 4 oz (half of an 8 oz package) of cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Soften cheese and butter and blend well. Stir in flour. Chill 1 hour. Shape into twenty-four 1-inch balls. Place in ungreased small muffin tins. Press down to form crust.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of Splenda
- 1/2 cup of Diabetisweet
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Black Strap Molasses
- Dash of salt
- 3/4 cup of chopped pecans
- Beat egg, sweetner, butter, vanilla, Molasses and salt until smooth. Divide half the nuts among pastry cups. Add egg mixture. Top with remaining nuts.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until Golden brown.
- Loosen the mini pie's sides with a teaspoon, then scoop them out and set them aside to cool.