Chicken with Creamy Mushrooms
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 3 TBS butter
- 1 lb mushrooms
- 3 TBS white wine
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3 TBS capers
- Salt and pepper
1. In a 12 inch skillet cook mushrooms uncovered in 1 TBS butter over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. remove from skillet.
2. Reduce heat to medium, Add 2 TBS butter and chicken breasts halves, cook uncovered 8-12 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
3. Remove skillet from heat add vinegar, stirring to loosen browned bits from bottom of skillet. Return to heat, stir in cream, capers, pepper and bring to boil.
4. Boil gently uncovered 2-3 minutes until sauce is slightly thickened
5. Add mushrooms, heat throughly.
5. Top chicken with mushroom cream sauce.