french apple clafouti
- 4 cups peeled, sliced apples
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
Adapted from applerecipes.us
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a deep 10-inch pie plate.
2) Arrange the apples evenly over the bottom of the plate.
3) Combine milk and eggs in a blender until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and blend 5 seconds. Pour batter over apples. Bake 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out dry. Serve warm.