- 3/4 c sugar
- 2 c flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 c butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c butter
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1 c sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 c macadamia nuts, coursely chopped
- 1/2 c white vanilla baking chips
- 1 tsp oil
* In medium bowl, stir flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, melted butter and egg until soft dough forms. Press into bottom of pan. Bake 15 minutes.
* In 1-quaart saucepan over medium heat, cook 1/3 c butter, brown sugar, and cranberries, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Spoon over partially baked crust and spread evenly. Sprinkle with nuts. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until light golden brown. Cool completely.
* In resealable plastic bag, place baking chips and oil; seal bag. Microwave on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until softened. Gently squeeze bag until mixture is smooth. Cut off tiny corner of bag: squeeze bg to drizzle over bars. Cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.