- 2 cups finely chopped cooked ham
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 8 (7 inch diameter) flour tortillas
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 cups light cream or milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Few drops of hot sauce
- Avocado slices, salsa, sour cream
In a bowl, combine the ham, onion and green peppers.
Place 1/3 of this mixture and 3 tablespoons cheese at one end of tortilla. Roll up. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Arrange the tortillas seam side down in a greased 12 by 71/2 by 2 inch ovenproof casserole dish.
Combine the eggs, cream, flour, salt, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce. Pour over tortillas. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Remove from refrigerator about 45 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake 45 to 60 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 3 minutes more or untul cheese melts. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
Serve with avicado, salsa and sour cream.