grilled chicken wingetts
these are the small wing sections from perdue, it has small drum sticks and meat portion of the wing.
- 2 . package of perdue wingetts
- olive oil to rub on wings
- Konrinko Creole seasoning
- one envelope McCormick orig buffalo wing season mix
- Apple smoke chips or pellets
- non stick grill grate spray
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 75mins
soak smoke chips for at least 30 min
coat wings with olive oil and place in 2 large glass cassorole dish so wings are not on top of each other.
sprinkle both seasonings over the wings, use a little more of the mccormick season and let sit for 30 min. flip wings over and season other side. put in fridge over night.
set bbq on high, treat grates with non stick spray for BBQs, place smoke box in position and wait for a good amount of smoke, open grill lid and let out a lot of the heat, spread the wings around the grill and cook on low but also keeping the smoke box burner hot and making smoke. turn the wings quite often so not to burn and cook till they are crisp and internal temp is 170.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (384 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)