- 1/4 cup smooth or crunchy almond butter
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 whole wheat flour tortilla (8 inches)
- 1 large banana, peeled
1. Combine almond butter, chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon milk in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 40 seconds. Stir well and repeat if necessary to melt chocolate. Add more milk if necessary for desired consistency.
2. Spread almond butter mixture on tortilla. Place banana on one side of tortilla and roll up tightly. Cut into 8 (1-inch) slices.