- 10 oz uncooked vermicelli
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb turkey breast cutlets
- 3/4 tsp onion powder, divided
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, divided
- 2 Tbsp dry sherry
- 2 8oz pkgs presliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup (~ 1-1/5 oz) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 10-3/4oz can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- Cooking Spray
- 1/3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
Preheat oven to 450 deg.
Cook pasta according to pkg directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Sprinkle turkey with 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/8 tsp pepper. Add turkey to pan; cook 2 min on each side or until done. Remove turkey from pan.
Add 1/4 tsp onion powder, sherry, and mushrooms to pan. Cover and cook 4 min or until mushrooms are tender.
Combine peas, milk, sour cream, cheese, and soup in a large bowl. Chop turkey. Add 1/4 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, pasta, turkey, and mushroom mixture to soup mixture, tossing gently to combine. Spoon mixture into a 13x9" baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine breadcrumbs and butter in a small dish, tossing to combine. Sprinkle breadcrumb mixture over pasta mixture. Bake at 450 deg for 12 min or until bubbly and thoroughly heated.