Grilled Halibut Steaks with Fresh Tomato Sauce
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Four 8-ounce halibut steaks
- 3 1/2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
Put the diced tomato into a mixing bowl.
Add the basil, olive oil and vinegar, mix well, and set aside.
Rub the fish with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill the fish over a medium-hot fire for 5 to 6 minutes per side, until flesh is opaque through the center.
Add the lemon juice and garlic to the tomato mixture, and mix well. Spoon sauce on a plate and place a fillet on top of the sauce.
You'll also love
- Mini Seafood Casseroles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Melon Cleanser Juice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Shrimp & Tropical Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Broccoli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CAULIFLOWER STEAK WITH OLIVE... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Tequila Lime Fish Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SALMON WITH CITRUS SAUCE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Poached Halibut with Lemon-Herb... 0/5 (0 Votes)