Apple Dijon Pork Roast in a Crock Pot
- 4 1/2 pounds Pork Roast
- 1 cup Apple Juice
- 14.5 ounce chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
Put Pork Roast in the Crock Pot. Mix together juice,broth, mustard, mix well. Pour over the roast. Cook on low for 8 hours until the meat falls apart when a fork is inserted.
Put the pork on a plate and shred it. Mix corn starch with water. Slowly add 1 tablespoon at a time into the crock pot to thicken sauce.
You may not need to use all of the corn starch mixture.
Ladle over pork on the platter.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (809 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)