White Pizza With Artichokes, Rosemary, and Olives
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- all-purpose flour, for the work surface
- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- 8 ounces ricotta
- 8 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/3 cup pitted green olives, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (about 2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 cups mixed greens (about 3 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Adapted from realsimple.com
Heat oven to 425° F. Brush 2 large baking sheets with 2 tablespoons of the oil. On a lightly floured surface, shape the dough into four 8-inch rounds. Place on the prepared baking sheets.
Dividing evenly, top the dough rounds with the ricotta, artichokes, olives, onion, Parmesan, rosemary, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
Bake the pizzas, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, until the crust is golden brown, 18 to 22 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the greens with the lemon juice, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve the pizzas with the salad.
You'll also love
- Orange and Grand Marnier Trifle 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Fudge Cherry and Port Brownies 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus with... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Gourmet Onions 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken & Gnocchi Soup 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Pot-Roasted Artichokes 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Artichoke Spinach Cauliflower Bean... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)