Blueberry and Mango Delight
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 3 teaspoons grated lime zest
- Juice of one lime
- Dash nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups Texas blueberries
Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat and add brown sugar. Stir and cook until the mixture is bubbling and caramelized, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Add sliced mangoes and cook another 2 to 3 minutes. Do not overcook.
Add lime zest and juice, nutmeg and blueberries and stir to coat well. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Crab Meat w Cocktail Sauce... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- No Potato Beef Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cauliflower Crab Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Yummy Lemon Dessert 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cool Whip Jello Salad/Orange &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peach and Blackberry Slaw 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackberry Cobbler Drizzled with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cooking Light Blueberry Pound Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)