Roasted Broccoli With Orange
- 1 lb boccoli tops
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp grated orange zest (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tblsp orange juice
-Heat oven to 425 degrees.
-Line baking pan with foil.
-Put broccoli on pan and toss with oil, garlic, zest, and salt.
_Spread in single layer and roast until edges brown and stems are tender, about 20 minutes.
-Toss with orange juice and season to taste with salt and perpper.
You'll also love
- Turkey Cutlets with Pan Salsa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Nesco Roast-Air Turkey 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Pizza Dough for the Bread... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Toffee Cheesecake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheese and Apple Blintzes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Savory Lemon Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broccoli Rabe with Raspberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Tuna with Mandarin... 0/5 (0 Votes)