Creamy Broccoli-Stuffed Chicken
- 1 6oz pkg Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 cup water
- 6 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb)
- 1 10oz pkg frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 1 10-3/4oz can 98% fat-free condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp 100% grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 400 deg. Combine stuffing mix and water in large bowl. Let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, pound chicken to 1/4" thickness using meat mallet. Add broccoli to stuffing; mix lightly. Spread evenly onto chicken breasts to within 1/2" of outer edges. Roll up each chicken breast from one of the short ends, enclosing the stuffing mixture.
Place chicken, seam-sides down, in 13x9" baking dish. Mix soup and milk; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with paprika and Parmesan cheese.
Bake 30 min or until chicken is cooked through.