Banana Split Milk Shake
”Hand your guests a tall shake and direct them to the table to doll it up with all of the garnishes!” —David
Tip: Make sure to let your guests top their shake with their own whipped cream so it doesn't deflate before the cherry!
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Milk shake:
- 3 cups strawberry ice cream
- 2 bananas, peeled and halved
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz whipped topping
- 4 Tbsp caramel sauce
- 4 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 4 maraschino cherries
Adapted from qvc.co
Place the strawberry ice cream, bananas, milk, and chocolate chips in a blender. Blend for about 40 seconds until smooth. (Allow a few chocolate chips to stay whole).
Divide the mixture into four tall glasses. Top each glass with 1 oz of whipped topping. Drizzle 1 Tbsp of caramel sauce and 1 Tbsp of chocolate syrup on the whipped topping. Divide the walnuts among the shakes. Then finish each milk shake with a cherry.
You'll also love
- Quick Pumpkin Cake 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Creamy Apple Cranberry Coleslaw 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Quick Lemon Lover Baked Doughnuts 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Oven roasted banana rum cheesecake... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
Review this recipe