Triple Berry Cheesecake Tart
- 45 NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 1&1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped topping
- 2 cups mixed berries (rasberries, sliced strawberries and blueberries)
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup ice cubes
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
l. Mix wafer crumbs and butter until well blended; press
onto bottom and up side of 9" tart pan. Freeze while
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with
mixer until well blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP;
spoon into crust. Top with berries. Refrigerate.
3. Meanwhile, add boiling water to gelatin mix in
medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
Add ice, stir until melted. Spoon over fruit in pan.
Refrigerate 3 hours or until set.