Orange - Pineapple Cake
- 1 package Butter recipe Golden Cake
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 11 ounces can mandarin oranges drained
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- Hawaiian Icing
- 1 pint whipping cream - whipped
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple
- 3 3/4 ounces package instant vanilla pudding mix.
1. Put first 6 ingredients in large mixer bowl. Blend until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 3 minutes. Do not overmix. Pour batter into 3 prepared pans.
2. Bake @ 325 for 25 minutes. Cool cake.
3. Icing: Put all ingredients in large mixer bowl. Mix well and spread between layers and on top of cake. Refrigerate cake until time to serve.