Hot Artichoke and Crab Dip
Warm and creamy. Wonderful appetizer for get togethers.
- 1 pkg of cream cheese-softened
- 1 C mayo
- 1 garlic clove-pressed
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts-drained and chopped
- 1 (8 oz) pkg of crabmeat-chopped
- 3/4 C grated parmesan chees
- 1/3 C thinly sliced green onions
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 C chopped red bell peppers
- pita bread or chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350. Combine cream cheese and mayo-mix well. Add garlic, artichokes, crabmeat and parmesan cheese, 1/2 of the green onions, and pepper-mix well.
Spoon mixture into pie dish
Bake 25-30 minutes or until brown around edges. Remove from oven sprinkle w/ red bell peppers and additional green onions.
Cut pita bread into bite size servings and toast or serve w/ your favorite chips.