- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1 medium onion
- 1 lb. ground chuck or sweet italian sausage
- 1 lg jar spaghetti sauce (48 oz)
- 4 oz tomato paste (I buy 6 oz & use about 3/4 of it)
- 8 oz. cream chees
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 16 oz. cottage cheese
1. Mix cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese/
2. Brown ground chuck with onions.
3. Add meat to sauce (I season sauce with a little Italian seasoning, minced garlic in olive oile, bay leaf and a healthy squirt of ketchup.)
4. Layer spaghetti on bottom, then cheese mixture, then mean sauce. Do this 2 - 3 times.
5. Cook in crockpot for 1 hour on high or 1 1/2 - 3 hrs on low OR bake in oven at 375 degrees for 1 - 1/2 hours.