Roasted Duck Fat Potatoes
- kosher salt to taste
- 1 1/2 lb yukon gold potatoes, peeled
- 1/4 c duck fat
- 1/4 c all purpose flour
- 1/4 c finely ground cornmeal
preheat oven to 450
Cook potatoes. Drain.
place duck fat into fryuing pan and place in oven for 10 min.
In a bowl, whizk together flour and cornmeal. "Cut each potato into quarters. Work in batches toss potatoes in flour mixture until well coated, transfer to a large plate.
Remove pan from oven. Place potatoes cut side down in pan in a single layer. Return the pan to the oven, roast until potatoes are golden brown and crisp underneath, about 30 min. turn potatoes over, continue roastin until crisp and browned on the other side about 20 min.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer potatoes to a paper towel-lined plate and drain. Arrange and season.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry n' Cream Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Shops with apples and onions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Asparagus and Shrimp Penne... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Brisket 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Veal Shank with porcini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cherry Orange Duck Glaze 0/5 (0 Votes)