Pork Shops with apples and onions
This is a pretty simple paleo friendly recipe that can be put together fairly quick.
- 2 Boneless Porkchops
- 2 TBS Olive Oil
- 2 Medium Apples, sliced into 8 peices each.
- 1 Medium Onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup water
- Salt, Pepper, Seasoning salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Its ideal to have two seperate frying pans.
1. In first pan, heat oil a medium heat and add pork chops, season with salt, pepper and seasoning salt to your liking. Cook for about 7 minutes each side or until done.
2. In seperate pan, add 1/3 cup water under medium heat. Add onions and apples and cook until onions have carmelized and apples are tender/soft.
3. Once prok chops and apple/onion mix is done, place pork chops on seperate plates and divide apples and onions equally.
4. Another option use to substiture one pear for one apple and follow same directions
You'll also love
- Savory Lemon Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Spicy Black Bean-Corn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with Dried Fruit 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cleve's Carrot Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Beef Risotto 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Presidential Pork Loin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cheese Ball 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BLUE RIBBON PORK CHOPS 0/5 (0 Votes)