* 385 calories per serving
* 9.6 g fat (1.4 g saturated)
* 44 g carbs
* 6.5 g fiber
* 31 g protein
- * 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- * 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- * 2 teaspoons adobo sauce (from canned chipotle chiles)
- * 2 limes
- * 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 oz each)
- * 1 large mango, coarsely chopped
- * 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- * 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- * 2 tablespoons sea salt
- * 4 white-corn tortillas
Mix Worcestershire, soy and adobo sauces with juice from 1 of the limes in a bowl.
Place chicken in a sealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine mango, avocado, cilantro, onion, salt and juice from remaining lime in a bowl, then refrigerate.
Transfer chicken and marinade to a baking dish and cook until tender and no longer pink, approximately 20 minutes.
Remove chicken from oven, place each breast on a plate and top with 1/4 of salsa. Serve with 1 tortilla each.