ZESTY ITALIAN DRESSING
- 1 cup of the vinegar (any type is fine, whether ACV, wine vinegar, rice vinegar, etc...)
- 1 1/3 cup of olive oil or other oil (I usually do half olive oil, half cheaper oil)
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon honey, white sugar, or sucanat
- 1 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoons salt
1. Pour ingredients into a glass jar or bottle with a cover. You may need to use a funnel, in which case pour the dry things in first before the liquids.
2. Cover and shake well.
3. Use, or refrigerate for months and months.