Weight Watchers Apple Streusel Recipe
Servings: 0 servings
- - 4 medium apples
- - 1/2 cup unpacked brown sugar *
- - 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- - 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- - 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- - 1/4 cups uncooked old fashioned oats
- - 3 tbsp reduced-calorie margarine
- * I use Splenda brown sugar. If you substitute with Splenda use half the amount.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir together apples, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice; pour into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Cut flour, oatmeal, remaining brown sugar and margarine together with a pastry blender or fork in a medium bowl; sprinkle over apple mixture. Bake until apples are tender and top is browned, about 45 minutes. Serving size = 1/2 cup Each serving = 3 Weight Watchers Points * If the topping is too wet add a little more flour, not oats. * I usually double the recipe & add either walnuts or pecans.