Weight Watchers Apple Streusel Recipe
- - 4 medium apples
- - 1/2 cup unpacked brown sugar *
- - 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- - 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- - 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- - 1/4 cups uncooked old fashioned oats
- - 3 tbsp reduced-calorie margarine
- * I use Splenda brown sugar. If you substitute with Splenda use half the amount.
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Stir together apples, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice; pour into a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Cut flour, oatmeal, remaining brown sugar and margarine together with a pastry blender or fork in a medium bowl; sprinkle over apple mixture.
Bake until apples are tender and top is browned, about 45 minutes.
Serving size = 1/2 cup
Each serving = 3 Weight Watchers Points
* If the topping is too wet add a little more flour, not oats.
* I usually double the recipe & add either walnuts or pecans.
You'll also love
- Microwave Macaroni and Cheese 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- "Healthified" Mexican Pasta Skillet 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Hungry Girl Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Broccoli with Garlic and Parmesan... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cranberry Bliss Bars 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cherry Chocolate Shortbread Cookies 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Apple Pie Shot 4.7/5 (3 Votes)