Serve this sweet and tangy mango salsa with fajitas, tacos, or over grilled fish. Substitute pineapple for the mango if you wish or add both to have a zesty, tangy, and sweet salsa. Our family loves this light and refreshing tropical salsa, and so will yours. This Mango-Lime Salsa is easy to make and feeds a crowd of hungry tortilla-chip-yielding friends and family.
- 2 mangos
- 2 tablespoons red onion
- 1 fresh chile pepper, chopped, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 to 2 limes
- salt, to taste
- pinch sugar (optional)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from cbc.ca
Add mangoes, onion, chile, cilantro, and lime juice to bowl. Season with salt to taste and add a pinch of sugar, if needed.
Let stand for 15 minutes before serving to allow flavors to marry.
You'll also love
- Apple Cinnamon Sticky Buns 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- CHEATER'S CHOCOLATE COCONUT CREAM... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Rosemary Marinated Ribeye Steaks... 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Layer Cake 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Chili Sauce for Hot Dogs, Fries... 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Turkey Cheddar Hawaiian Rolls 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Lime Meltaways 4.5/5 (31 Votes)