The Melting Pot Restaurant Flaming Turtle Fondu
- 2 ounces melted milk chocolate
- 2 ounces caramel sundae syrup
- 1 ounce chopped pecans
- 1/3 ounce one fifty one rum ( may substitute with other flambe liquor)
1. Using a double boiler fondue pot, heat mixture of chocolate and caramel to a temperature no greater than 135°F
2. Stir frequently. (For thinner chocolate, slowly add whole milk while stirring until desired consistency is reached.)
3. Slowly pour rum into fondue pot.
4. Ignite liquor by touching lighted match to edge of pot.
5. After flame burns, sprinkle nuts over chocolate mixture.
6. Serve at 120°F with assorted fruits, marshmallows, cheesecake, brownies and more.