White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- 12 Oreo Cookies finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 squares Bakers White Chocolate divided
- 2 packages 8 ounce Philadelphia Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
Heat oven to 350
Mix cookie crumbs and butter and press into bottom of 8 or 9 inch square pan. Melt 2 chocolate squares as directed on package.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer until well blended. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Add eggs , 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool 5 minutes. Spread with preserves. Melt remaining chocolate square drizzle over cheesecake. Cool cheesecake completely. Refrigerate 4 hours.