Cranberry- Almond Chicken Salad
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1/2 small sweet onion, diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Greek seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake almonds in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly toasted and fragrant. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack (about 15 minutes).
2. Stir together almonds, chicken, dried cranberries, and remaining ingredients; serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 24 hours.