Pasta with Ricotta, Herbs, and lemon
- 1 1-lb.box penne
- 2 Tbls. butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped herbs (chervil, tarragon and parsley)or whatever you like
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Cook pasta according to the package.
Reserving 1/3 cup of the pasta water. Drain the pasta, and return it to the pot.
In bowl, whisk the butter, ricotta and pasta water until a rich, creamy sauce forms. Pour the sauce over the hot pasta. Add the herbs, zest, salt and pepper and toss.
You'll also love
- Beef Wellington 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef and Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Vidalia Onion Pie 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta with tomatoes, beans and... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cherry Cheesecake Tarts 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Banana Split Dessert 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tequila Lime Grilled Shrimp 5/5 (1 Votes)