pasta and lentil soup
- 5 tbs evoo
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tbs tomatoe paste
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup gtated parm cheese plus piece of rind
- 8 oz small pasta
- 2 14 oz cans lentils 1 drained and rinsed and 1 undrained
- 1/3 c roughly chopped parsley
Preparation time 10mins
heat oil in pot cook onion and garlic.Remove 1 tbs of flavoered oil and set aside.
Add tomato paste ans cook 2 min.Add chicken broth,cheese rind and 4 cups of water.Bring to boil then add pasta and cook for 5 min. add lentils along with liquid from 1 can.
reduce heat and cook10 more min.
Meanwhile whisk 1 tbs of parsley and 1 tbs water into flavored oil. Stir 1/4 c of grated parm and rest of parsley into soup. remove rind.serve in bowls and drizzle flavored evoo on top
You'll also love
- Italian Sausage With Peppers 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cucumber salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spinach Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta, Tomatoes, Veggie Broth,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Gnocchi Breakfast Scramble 4.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Black Bean Brownies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- soup Escarole and White Bean Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Vegetarian Lentil Loaf Recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)