- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb zucchini diced
- 1 large tomato cored seeded and diced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. basil pesto
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso blanco
- fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook garlic in olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. One minute stirring until sizzling. Add zucchini and cook, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes or until slightly softened. Add tomatoes and green onion and cook about 5 minutes or until tomatoes begin to soften.
2. Remove skillet from heat add pesto and queso blanco, stirring until cheese melts. Season with lime juice salt and pepper to taste. Serve Immediately.