Pasta with Scrambled Eggs - from Food Network's "Best Thing I Ever Ate"
- 5 oz. of pasta
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbs. chopped parsley
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. water
- 1 tbs. of fresh grated Parmesan
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp season salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
1. Prepare pasta – fresh takes 2-3 minutes; follow directions on packaging of dry pasta
2. Heat saute pan on medium flame and pour in oil.
3. Add minced garlic and 1 tsp mixed seasoning; sauté together 1- 2 min.
4. Add parsley; add pasta and 1 tbs. pasta water
5. Add beaten eggs. Mix thoroughly.
6. Add Parmesan, cook through and serve
You can use leftover pasta but warm it up in a pan with about 1 tablespoon of hot water before adding the eggs.