Sweet and Sticky Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 5 springs rosemary
- 5 garlic cloves, cut into half
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
Mix together the balsamic vinegar, honey, brown sugar, and soy sauce in a bowl.
Put the chicken wings in a large Ziploc bag with the rosemary sprigs and garlic cloves.
Pour the marinade into the bag.
Marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
Place the chicken wings on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Reserve the marinade.
Bake the chicken wings in a preheated 450 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
The chicken wings will be brown and crispy.
Put the reserved marinade in a saucepan.
Bring it to a full and rolling boil, (this will kill the bacteria).
Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes, or until it is thick and syrupy.
Brush the wings with the glaze and sprinkle with sesame seeds and parsley.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Chinese Chicken with... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Crockpot Artichokes 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Rainbow Trout Dinner * 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Fricassee and Herb... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sara's Sunday Pork Tenderloin with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Venison Tenderloin 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Jalapeno Buffalo Ranch Chicken... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)