The Melting Pot Mojo Fondue Broth
The Melting Pot Mojo Fondue Broth recipe is here for you to try!
- 5 1/4 cups vegetable bouillon or 5 1/4 cups chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup orange juice, fresh-squeezed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons jerk seasoning
- 2 tablespoons black pepper, cracked
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh-squeezed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
Combine ingredients in saucepan on stovetop.
Bring to a boil.
Transfer to fondue pot with alternative heat source.
Use to cook beef, shrimp, potstickers, chicken, mushrooms, potatoes, broccoli -- or anything else you can think of.