Layered Nacho Dip
- 2 10 oz. cans refried beans
- 1 4.5 oz. can chopped chilies
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 8 oz. pkg. shredded Mexican four cheese blend
- 1 8 oz. refrigerated avocado dip
- 1 8 oz. carton sour cream
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 2 ½ oz. cans sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped
Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well; spread into a lightly greased 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
Sprinkle evenly with cheese; bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
Spread avocado dip over cheese; spread sour cream over avocado dip. Top evenly with green onions, olives and tomato.
Serve warm with tortilla chips (red and green) or corn chips.